See More, Work Smarter
If you wish to purchase products or become a dealer, please leave your contact information below. We will be in contact with you shortly.
1. DO NOT fly in severe weather conditions, such as in strong winds (wind speeds of 12 m/s or more), snow, rain, or lightning. DO NOT fly in areas that are 6,000 meters or higher above sea level. DO NOT fly the aircraft in environments where the temperature is below -10° C (14° F) or above 40° C (104° F). DO NOT take off from moving objects, such as cars and ships. DO NOT fly close to reflective surfaces, such as water or snow. Otherwise, the vision positioning system may not work properly. When the GNSS signal is weak, fly the aircraft in environments with good lighting and visibility. The vision system may not work properly in poor light conditions. Be aware of flight safety when flying near sources of electromagnetic interference. Common sources of electromagnetic interference include high-voltage power lines, high-voltage transmission stations, radar stations, cell phone base stations, broadcast towers, Wi-Fi hotspots, routers, and Bluetooth devices.
2. The 15km transmission distance can only be achieved under the FCC standard when measured in an outdoor environment without interference. The SRRC standard is adopted in mainland China, and the furthest transmission distance is 8 km. The above data are the furthest communication distances for one-way, non-return flights under each standard. Please pay attention to return prompts in the DJI Pilot 2 app during flight.
3. Specific test conditions: In a sunny environment without wind, the orthographic flight aerial photography is obtained with a flight speed of 15 m/s, a flight altitude of 217 m, a ground sampling distance (GSD) of 5.73 cm for visible and 10 cm for multispectral, a fore-and-aft overlap rate of 70%, and a side overlap rate of 60%.
4. Data was measured using a DJI Mavic 3M flying at a constant speed of 36 kph at sea level in a windless environment until 0% power remained. It is for reference only. Please pay attention to Return to Home prompts on the DJI Pilot 2 app during flight.
5. Optional accessories. This service is not available in some countries. Please consult your local distributor for details. Do not install the DJI Cellular module when using a multispectral camera to capture data, in order to avoid blocking the intensity sensor.
6. The DJI Smart Agricultural Platform will be supported in Q2 of 2023. This service is not available in some countries. Please consult your local distributor for details.